I woke up today thinking that it would be Thanksgiving soon “across the pond” in the USA where some of my relatives live, and it got me thinking about family and how blessed I feel to have been born into my particular family. Here are some of the many things I am grateful for from my childhood:
- We were born to parents who loved us
- We had plenty of siblings for company
- We had a safe, secure home which was warm and dry
- We had free education and health care
- We had the countryside as our play park
- We had an abundance of water, food and clothes
- We had an abundance of love.
It was pretty idyllic then and now. Thank you for all my blessings from the past. I will cherish my life now and in the future.